The very first entry of what is going to be — hopefully – a routine: a list of interesting materials that I found. Blog posts, sites, documents. Everything that I believe is worthy mention here.
It is the paradise of people that will start a new life. They present very sheets to make your personal and professional life more organized. There are a one for everything: monthly planning, blogging routine, todo tasks, GTD related. But seriously, there is no productivity guru that do not stress the “make this a habit” mantra. So force yourself to use them for a while.
In the blogging organization tag, I found the following site:
Editorial Calendars and Professional Blogging
This post is gives very quick view about the benefits of scheduling blog posts based on theme. It is not new by any means, but it I mentioned here because is the reason I am writing this very post! I will adopt some of the suggested themes:
- Link round-ups – put together a list of the best posts you’ve read within the week (always good for Fridays)
- Interviews with other bloggers in your niche
- Reviews of products/services/websites in your niche
- Tutorials or how-to articles – pick a day where you’ll share your expertise with your readers
- Ask Me – create a post where you answer open questions from your readers in the comments section.
- Blog Carnivals – host a blog carnival on a regular basis.
The Art of Animation
A stunning blog that gathers amazing artists. I found it when looking for an artist to draw character concept art for my next game. There are many concept art in general. Really inspiring.