I’m Bruno Massa (he/him), Brazilian. A bit of everything.
Business Analyst and Project Manager
- Excel and VBA
- SQL, Python and Jupyter Notebooks
- BI Panels using PowerBI and Spotfire
Even before I graduated in business, I created my first company. Entrepreneurship is my way of doing things.
- NiwPlan: planning software as a service.
- Titan Atlas (defunct): computer manufacturer.
- Gamenific (defunct): video game company.
- Professional Cloud Architect Certification by Google
- NiwPlan: planning software as a service. Made in Typescript, Angular and Firebase. Backend and Frontend.
- Ajato (defunct): CMS using Lua programing language (wikipedia).
Creating games since as kid, I designed several video and and paper games.
- Monster Child (Ludum Dare 33): a puzzle card game.
- Shape Shifters (Ludum Dare 35): a implementation of the boardgame Onitama.
Writer and Photographer
- @AvalonDogs: my lovely dogs have Facebook and Instagram accounts, and I am currently writing a book about them.
Professional actor. Many plays as dramatic and comic roles.